- Pre Production -
1. We will schedule a meeting between the producer, cinematographer, and client to analyze concept, schedule, and price.
2. By the following week, we will have a schedule planned out as well as any additional cast or crew confirmed.
3. We will create an organized shot list, equipment list, and prop list to keep the production on track.
- Production -
1. Shooting will take place according to the schedule & shot list we develop in pre-production.
2. Shooting will take place anywhere from 2 to 9 hours on a daily average.
3. Hair, makeup, and craft services will be available upon request.
- Post Production -
1. Depending on the package you purchase, editing will take place between 2 and 4 weeks.
2. A free digital copy will automatically be made available on our YouTube Channel.
3. If requested, DVDs will cost $10 individually.
- Package 1 -
Cost between: $200 - $275
- Event Videography
- Perfect for theatrical performances, presentations, and other specialized events.
- Includes a 1 day (8Hr) shoot plus 1 weeks of editing.
- Formatting for Upload - (Social, Youtube, IG, FB, Etc)
- Additional $20 per DVD copy.
- Package 2 -
Cost Between: $300 - $500
- 30 sec - 2min Video.
- Perfect for demo reels, behind the scenes, small advertisement, corporate, social media visuals, commercials and montages.
- Including 1 day of shoot (8Hr), 1 weeks of editing, and a free digital copy.
- Additional $10.00 per DVD copy.
- Package 3 -
Cost Between: $575 - $800
- 2:00 - 5:00 Min Visual
- Excellent for music videos, longer advertisements, and instruction videos.
- Includes up to 2days (8Hr) of shooting, 3 weeks of editing, and a free digital copy.
- Additional $10.00 per DVD copy